Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thursday November 18, 2010

This is my initial post to my new site.    Again, my focus is entirely centered on a concept which I have dubbed Synthetic Convertible Bond Arbitrage.    As you will see from this post and all subsequent posts, I do not focus on individual stocks, ETF's or fixed income however I provide information about an entirely new strategy for investing.

Each day I will publish a new "thought" which incorporates my strategy and will post a running spreadsheet of trade information including dates, times and ongoing performance data.  

I am certain that you will find the strategy truly innovative and useful as you consider your investment portfolios.    Please remember that I am not an investment advisor and nothing in my posts should be considered as investment advice.    Any trades that you make on your own are at your own risk.

I look forward to this and hope that you will as well.   

No comments:

Post a Comment